Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Trading Strategies Based on WallStreetTrader Pro

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

WallStreetTrader is very good at showing trades of big players and hedge funds on the chart. On the ruble, almost everything is visible in all turns. But transactions are very rare.

I continue to test the wallstreettrader indicator, and I understand that since the contract is short for the euro, and hedge funds haven’t bought yet, and they won’t until the new contract, then you should safely sell. Likewise for gold.

And the ruble is strengthening, but we know for how long. Hedge funds won't let you win.

I can't wait for a new contract and new volumes. Volumes work super. Thanks to all.

SELL USD/JPY!!!

Hedge funds sold strongly, the entire contract is in sales, a strong sell.

Find 10 differences. Ruble and euro.

The euro has already bounced off the contract level. And the ruble is about to beat off.

Flip this chart and see the future of the USD/RUB pair!

I'm great! All transactions are in plus, the direction of the contract is easily determined even in the most difficult market - FOREX!

Do you want an accurate forecast signal for the most difficult USDCHF currency pair to analyze? Then put USDCHF on sale, the big man shorted it to the full there. The forecast is easy, so I will increase the shorts along the way, because. the entire contract is short.

Everything goes as I wrote. Well, it can't be otherwise! Well, the market has no chance! Everything is always planned in advance, and can be seen in the volume of hedge funds. This is really very cool!

For some reason, many have forgotten, but there is only one strategy on the market, it is called SmartMoney.

There are two weeks left before the end of the futures contract, and the ruble is sold hard. Smartmoney is for sale. So for Russia there will be no holiday on New Year's Eve!

Thanks for the indicator, no losses so far. The flight is normal. I follow hedge fund injections strictly.

The strategy is good, I trade it online. Who needs my WST analysis, add to the telegram group: https://t.me/volumeanalysis
Language there: Russian.

I trade online there, I post all transactions.

Cool! Very good result!

Gold. Very easy.

And this is today, right now in gold. The WallStreetTraderPro indicator shows hedge fund trades with a bang, and we can trade with long timeframes. I'm glad!

It was also easy to sell the euro at the very high, where hedge funds sold very strongly, it was a sin not to sit on their necks.

For euros with a short stop, it was still easy to enter with the eurochief, which I did:

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next